The original post was unfortunately deleted when I updated my blog in July of 2016.
I have since reposted the recipe, below. Enjoy!
Snowball Energy Bites
In just 10 minutes, you’ll have a delicious and nutritious snack to satisfy your sweet tooth and keep you energized all day long!
- 1 cup quick oats (you can also use gluten-free rolled oats)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (or preferred nut butter)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup mini dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Shredded coconut
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except for shredded coconut with your hands.
- Roll batter into 15-18 small balls.
- Roll balls in shredded coconut until coated.
- Store in airtight container in the fridge.