The original post was unfortunately deleted when I updated my blog in July of 2016.
I have since reposted the recipe, below. Enjoy!
Snowball Energy Bites
- 1 cup quick oats you can also use gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter or preferred nut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 2 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup mini dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Shredded coconut
In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except for shredded coconut with your hands.
Roll batter into 15-18 small balls.
Roll balls in shredded coconut until coated.
Store in airtight container in the fridge.