Tarragon Roasted Summer Vegetables
A simple and flavorful roasted veggie side dish, using fresh tarragon, thyme, and lemon.
Servings 4 people
- 1 zucchini washed, ends trimmed, and sliced into circles
- 1 bell pepper seeds and top removed, sliced into strips
- 2 cups grape tomatoes leave whole
- 2 cups green beans ends trimmed
- 2 ears corn husk removed, kernels sliced off the cob
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp fresh tarragon chopped; divided
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- Sea salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Lemon wedges for serving
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line one large baking sheet or two smaller baking sheets with parchment paper.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, 2 tbsp of the tarragon, and thyme. Add the vegetables and mix until coated. Transfer to the lined baking sheet(s) and spread out evenly. Make sure they don't overlap. Season generously with salt and pepper.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, flipping halfway through, or until the veggies are browned and cooked to your liking.
Remove from oven and sprinkle with the last tbsp of tarragon and some more salt and pepper. Transfer to plates and serve with fresh lemon wedges. Enjoy!
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Calories: 148kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 13mg | Potassium: 535mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 2169IU | Vitamin C: 69mg | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 2mg