Blueberry Sweet Corn Frozen Greek Yogurt Bark
A healthy and easy sweet treat, using Greek yogurt as a base and corn and blueberries as toppings. Great for hot summer days!
Servings 20 pieces
- 2 cups Greek yogurt use whole milk to make it creamier
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ear sweet corn husk removed and kernels sliced off
- 1/2 cup blueberries more to taste
Line a baking sheet with wax or parchment paper. Set aside.
Remove the husk from your sweet corn and use a serrated knife to slice off the kernels.
In a mixing bowl, stir together the Greek yogurt, honey, and vanilla. Use a rubber spatula to spread this out in an even layer on the lined baking sheet.
Sprinkle the sweet corn kernels and blueberries over the yogurt. Pop in the freezer for 2-4 hours, or until it's solid enough for you to break into pieces.
Store the bark pieces in a sealed container in the freezer, and enjoy as desired!
- Freezing tips: Make sure you place the baking sheet on a flat surface in the freezer. If you need to get into the freezer while the bark is freezing, open it very slowly to prevent the baking sheet from moving.
- Substitutions: You can use nonfat or low-fat Greek yogurt if desired, or plain yogurt. Other fruits that would work include strawberries, raspberries, grapes, kiwi, mango, pineapple. Frozen blueberries and frozen sweet corn can be subbed in place of fresh.
- Possible additions: chocolate chips!
Serving: 1piece | Calories: 25kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 7mg | Potassium: 41mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 12IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 1mg