Tropical Swiss Chard Smoothie
A vibrant green smoothie with mango, banana, and coconut.
Servings 2 smoothies
- 2 to 3 cups chard leaves loosely packed
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen mango add more for a sweeter smoothie
- 3 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup almond milk or milk of choice
- Water as needed
- Possible additions: plain or vanilla Greek yogurt (for more protein), pineapple, lemon or lime juice. You can also use a mix of chard and spinach for a milder taste.
- This smoothie works with fresh or frozen Swiss chard.
- Chard stems can be blended into the smoothie, but this can make it bitter. I like to use them as a decorative "straw" for serving instead.
Serving: 1smoothie | Calories: 204kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 283mg | Potassium: 616mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 4233IU | Vitamin C: 51mg | Calcium: 187mg | Iron: 2mg