Radish Potato Salad (Mock Potato Salad)
This delicious radish salad resembles traditional potato salad but with healthier ingredients and a yogurt-based dressing.
- 2 heaping cups radishes trimmed and sliced into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 hardboiled eggs chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh dill chopped
For the dressing
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt more to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Place the radishes in the pot and cook for 12 to 15 minutes until fork tender. Drain them in a colander and transfer to the fridge to let cool.
While the radishes are cooling, prepare the other ingredients. Whisk together the Greek yogurt, mustard, lemon juice, and salt in a small bowl.
Combine the radishes, celery, onion, eggs, and dill in a large bowl. Pour the dressing on top and mix until coated. Taste and add more salt, pepper, and dill as desired. Serve immediately or, if the radishes are still a little warm, let the dish cool in the fridge for a little while longer.
- This dish is best served right away but can be stored in the fridge for a couple of days.
- For a variety of colors, use Easter egg radishes if you can find them.
- Cook the eggs in advance or in a separate pot while the radishes are cooking.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 67kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 404mg | Potassium: 238mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 202IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 1mg