Fresh Melon and Sugar Snap Pea Salad
This quick and simple sugar snap pea salad features fresh cantaloupe, creamy goat cheese, and a lemon honey dressing.
- 4 cups diced cantaloupe from ~1/2 large melon
- 2 cups sugar snap peas kept whole or sliced in half lengthwise
- 3 ounces goat cheese crumbled
- 3 tbsp slivered almonds
- Flaky sea salt for serving
Combine the cantaloupe, snap peas, goat cheese, and almonds in a serving bowl or on individual serving plates. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, honey, and lemon juice. Pour the dressing over the salad and stir to combine. Sprinkle with regular or flaky sea salt before serving. Enjoy!
- This dish can be served right away or stored in an airtight container in the fridge for an hour or more before serving to let the flavors meld. The cantaloupe gets sweeter when it sits in the lemon juice. Leftovers can last in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- I like to use log goat cheese and crumble it myself so that it's extra creamy!
Serving: 1salad | Calories: 285kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 106mg | Potassium: 578mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 6163IU | Vitamin C: 91mg | Calcium: 85mg | Iron: 2mg