Three Artichoke Dipping Sauces
Choose from a vegetarian butter sauce or yogurt dip and vegan vinaigrette.
Servings 3 sauces
- 4 tbsp salted butter melted
- 1/2 lemon juiced, more to taste
- 2 roasted garlic cloves optional, if you have them after making roasted artichokes
Dill Yogurt Dip
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1 tsp dillweed
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- Water to thin, as desired
For each sauce, combine the ingredients in a small bowl or serving dish.
Dunk artichoke leaves in the sauce, eat, and enjoy!
- When eating an artichoke, start by removing the outer leaves. Scrape the leaves between your teeth to remove the flesh, and discard what's left. Do not eat the fuzzy choke. You can eat the heart and stem.
- These sauces keep well in the fridge for up to a week in airtight containers.