This refreshing smoothie uses cucumber, banana, spinach, and pineapple, plus some extra flavor boosters!
Servings 2 smoothies
- 1 cup peeled and chopped cucumber
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 banana preferably frozen and separated into chunks
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt sub plant-based yogurt to make vegan
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 5 mint leaves
- You do not need to peel the cucumber if you prefer to leave the skin on for extra fiber. Just make sure it's well-washed.
- This drink is best enjoyed right away, but you can keep it in a sealed jar or container in the fridge for a day or two.
Serving: 1smoothie | Calories: 221kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 37mg | Potassium: 638mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 1658IU | Vitamin C: 54mg | Calcium: 177mg | Iron: 2mg