Heirloom Tomato Salad with Cucumber and Herbs
This simple vegan salad features fresh tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, and herbs. It's ready in 15 minutes!
- 2 large heirloom tomatoes sliced into wedges
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onion in half-moon shapes
- 1 small cucumber peeled, seeded, and sliced
- ¼ cup mixed fresh herbs basil, oregano, mint, and/or parsley
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Flaky sea salt to taste
Add the veggies and herbs to a mixing bowl.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the olive oil, white wine vinegar, and garlic. Pour this over the other ingredients, and gently mix the salad together with a rubber spatula.
Transfer the salad to a serving dish, and sprinkle with flaky sea salt. Serve, and enjoy!
Leave a rating or review by tapping the stars on this recipe card (above) or in the comments section (at the end of the post)!
- The recipe yields about 4 cups, depending on the size of your tomatoes, and serves about 2 to 4 as a side.
- Serve with veggie burgers, salmon patties, or a grilled protein like fish, chicken, or steak.
- This dish is best served right away. Leftovers will not keep well.
Serving: 2cups | Calories: 250kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 15g | Sodium: 17mg | Potassium: 608mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1765IU | Vitamin C: 35mg | Calcium: 57mg | Iron: 1mg