Mango Kale Smoothie Bowl
This healthy green smoothie bowl is loaded with nutritious ingredients and sweetened with a touch of Nature Nate's honey.
Servings 2 bowls
- 2 cups kale stems removed and roughly chopped
- 1 cup frozen mango
- ½ frozen banana
- ½ avocado
- 2 tablespoons creamy almond butter can sub nut butter of choice
- 2 teaspoons Nature Nate's honey
- Water start with ½ to ¾ cup and go from there
- Toppings of choice sliced fruits, nuts, creamy nut butters, unsweetened shredded coconut, granola, hemp or chia seeds
Combine the kale, mango, banana, avocado, almond butter, honey, and water in a blender. Blend until smooth, about 30-60 seconds.
Pour into bowls, add desired toppings, and enjoy!
Leave a rating or review by tapping the stars on this recipe card (above) or in the comments section (at the end of the post).
- Nutrition facts do not include toppings.
- To get to your desired thickness, adjust the amount of water you add to the recipe.
- Smoothie bowls are best enjoyed right away. If want to make it in advance, keep in an airtight container in the fridge. Eat within a couple of hours.
Serving: 2cups | Calories: 309kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Sodium: 32mg | Potassium: 940mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 7678IU | Vitamin C: 118mg | Calcium: 173mg | Iron: 2mg