Creamy Peanut Zucchini Noodles with Chicken
This easy dinner recipe features zoodles, chicken, and a delicious peanut sauce. It's perfect for a flavorful weeknight meal!
All other ingredients:
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts diced
- 3 zucchini peeled and spiralized
- 2 scallions sliced, for serving
- 1/2 cup peanuts chopped, for serving
Combine the ingredients for the creamy peanut sauce in a small bowl. Whisk until smooth, adding water as needed. Start with 2 tbsp warm water and slowly increase the amount if needed. Dice the chicken, and prepare the zucchini noodles with the spiralizer. Using a sharp knife or kitchen scissors, cut the noodles into shorter pieces that are easier to eat.
Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add the diced chicken, and cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side, or until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink.
Pour the peanut sauce into the skillet, and stir until the chicken is coated in the sauce. Then, stir in the zucchini noodles. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5-7 minutes until they cook down and are coated in the sauce. The skillet will be exceptionally full at first but the noodles really shrink as they cook.
Remove the skillet from heat, and serve the dish with sliced scallions and chopped peanuts.
- If you do not have a spiralizer, you can purchase pre-made zucchini noodles at most large grocery stores in the produce section or even in the frozen goods aisle.
- Leftovers will last for up to 3 to 4 days in an airtight container in the fridge. You can eat them cold or reheat in the microwave for 1 to 2 minutes on high.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 486kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 404mg | Potassium: 1165mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 388IU | Vitamin C: 33mg | Calcium: 67mg | Iron: 2mg