The healthy vegan avocado spread is zesty and delicious thanks to garlic and lemon. It tastes great as a sandwich spread, on toast, and as a dip for chips and veggies! Yields ~3/4 to 1 cup.
Servings 8 servings
- 1 large ripe avocado pit and skin removed
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice from 1/2 lemon, more to taste
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp sea salt more to taste
- You can use this spread on sandwiches and toasts or as a dip for veggies and tortilla chips.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 3 to 5 days.
Serving: 2tbsp | Calories: 101kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 75mg | Potassium: 122mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 37IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg