Sheet Pan Maple Mustard Salmon and Brussels
This 30-minute sheet pan baked salmon features a maple dijon glaze that's out of this world!
Servings 2 people
- 2 wild caught salmon fillets ~0.75 pound; fresh or frozen and thawed
- 1 pound brussels sprouts quartered
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp fresh thyme
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the salmon fillets in the middle.
Whisk together the maple syrup, dijon, olive oil, garlic, thyme, and sea salt. Add the quartered brussels sprouts to a mixing bowl and pour half of the glaze over them, stirring until coated.
Spread the brussels sprouts around the salmon on the baking sheet. Brush the salmon with the rest of glaze.
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Be sure to cut the brussels sprouts into small quarters so that they roast up quickly.
- Serve with a whole grain, like farro or brown rice, for a complete meal.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days, and reheat in the microwave.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 477kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 43g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 681mg | Potassium: 1814mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 1873IU | Vitamin C: 197mg | Calcium: 175mg | Iron: 5mg