Individual Microwave Apple Crisp
An easy single serving dessert that still tastes like traditional apple crisp! Enjoy this vegan treat in under 10 minutes.
- 1 apple cored and diced
- 1 tbsp gluten-free all purpose flour or flour of choice, divided
- 2 tsp brown sugar divided
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon (or could use 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice in place of ginger and cinnamon)
- 1 tbsp chopped walnuts
- 2 tbsp old-fashioned rolled oats use gluten-free if desired
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
In a large microwave-safe mug, combine diced apples, flour, 1 tsp of the brown sugar, cinnamon, and ginger. Mix until apples are coated.
In a separate small bowl, combine 1 tsp brown sugar, walnuts, oats, and coconut oil. Pour over apple layer in mug.
Microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes or until apples are tender. Enjoy!
- To ensure this is gluten free, use certified gluten free rolled oats as well as flour.
Serving: 1crisp | Calories: 405kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 282mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 28g | Vitamin A: 98IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 2mg