Easy Broccoli and Cheese Egg Bake
This delicious egg bake is so easy! Perfect for holiday brunch or potlucks. Prepare in advance if you wish, and pop in the oven before you want to serve your guests. Makes 12 single servings.
Servings 12 people
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup milk can use cow's milk or almond
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 heaping cups broccoli florets chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese of choice recommend Mexican blend or cheddar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper more to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly spray a 9x13 baking dish with oil.
In a large bowl, whisk eggs and milk together. Add chopped broccoli and onions, shredded cheese, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix until well combined.
Pour into baking dish and bake for approximately 25-30 minutes or until eggs are cooked through. Let dish stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- You can prepare this up to 1 day in advance. Cover tightly with foil and keep in the fridge until you are ready to put it in the oven.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge. Reheat in the microwave on high for 1-2 minutes.
Serving: 1square | Calories: 129kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 179mg | Sodium: 218mg | Potassium: 113mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 363IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 142mg | Iron: 1mg