Healthy Greek Yogurt Broccoli Salad
A lightened up version of traditional broccoli salad with Greek yogurt and honey dressing.
Servings 7 cups
- 6 cups broccoli florets about 2 medium heads
- 1/2 cup carrots about 2 medium shaved into thin slices using a vegetable peeler; can sub shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup red onion chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped
In a large bowl, combine the broccoli florets, shaved or shredded carrots, red onion, dried cranberries, and chopped pecans.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt with the apple cider vinegar and honey.
Pour the dressing over the broccoli salad and mix until well coated. Enjoy!
- Dressing: You may want to start by adding just 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar and honey, then taste the dressing to see if it's at your desired level of tanginess/sweetness.
- To prep ahead of time: Store the salad ingredients and dressing in separate containers in the fridge. Dress the salad right before serving.
- Storage: Leftovers can last in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 142kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 41mg | Potassium: 352mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 2013IU | Vitamin C: 71mg | Calcium: 71mg | Iron: 1mg