Vegan Bok Choy Stir Fry with Mango
This tasty stir fry is made in one pan and takes less than 30 minutes! It's sweet, salty, and savory.
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 to 5 heads baby bok choy chopped, ~4 to 6 cups
- 1 mango peeled and diced
- 1 bell pepper diced
- 1 cup cooked edamame
In a small bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the sauce. Reserve for later use.
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the bok choy, mango, and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 7 to 8 minutes or until the greens are wilted and the pepper is tender.
Stir in the edamame and sauce. Cook for another few minutes until the dish is warmed through.
Serve warm on its own over brown rice or quinoa (optional). Enjoy!
- Purchase cooked edamame or cook it ahead of time to cut down on prep time for this recipe.
- For more protein, add tofu (vegan) or shredded chicken (not vegan).
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Enjoy cold or reheat in the microwave until warmed through.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 375kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 812mg | Potassium: 744mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 31g | Vitamin A: 3072IU | Vitamin C: 121mg | Calcium: 102mg | Iron: 3mg