Blueberry Spinach Salad with Strawberry Tahini
A red, white, and blue salad that's fun for the 4th of July or any summer day!
Servings 4 people
- 6 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1/2 cup feta cheese more to taste
- 1/2 cup pistachios shelled, more to taste
For the strawberry tahini dressing:
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- Water as needed for thinning
Combine the spinach, blueberries, feta, and pistachios in a large bowl.
In a blender, combine the tahini, strawberries, and lemon juice. Blend until smooth, adding water as needed to thin out the dressing. Drizzle over the salad, toss, and enjoy!
- To make this a complete meal, serve with a lean protein, such as salmon or chicken.
- The dressing can be made up to 5 days in advance. Store in the fridge and stir well before using.
Calories: 293kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 252mg | Potassium: 620mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 4403IU | Vitamin C: 50mg | Calcium: 188mg | Iron: 3mg