Healthy Cucumber Mint Lemonade
This refreshing lemonade recipe features hydrating cucumbers, fresh mint, and honey instead of refined sugar.
Servings 6 cups
- 1 large cucumber peeled and chopped into chunks
- 1 cup lemon juice squeezed from ~5 to 6 lemons
- 1/2 cup mint leaves packed; add more for a mintier taste
- 1/2 cup honey sub maple syrup to make vegan
- 4 to 6 cups water for serving
- Cucumber slices, lemon wedges, and mint leaves for garnish
Combine the cucumber, lemon juice, mint leaves, and honey in a blender. Blender until smooth, adding some water as needed to promote blending.
Place a mesh sieve over a pitcher. Pour the cucumber mixture through the sieve. Use a wooden spoon to push down the mixture to squeeze out all of the juice as needed. Remove the sieve and discard the pulpy mixture.
Stir in about 4 cups of water, taste, and add more as desired. You could also use sparkling water. Serve over ice with garnishes.
- Keep in a covered pitcher in the fridge for up to 5 days. Stir well before serving.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 103kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 12mg | Potassium: 146mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 195IU | Vitamin C: 19mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 1mg