Kombucha Mocktails with Muddled Peas and Mint
A refreshing mocktail for a hot spring or summer evening. Impress your friends with this fancy drink, made with only 4 ingredients!
Servings 2 drinks
- 1/2 cup frozen peas slightly thawed
- 4 leaves fresh mint more for garnish
- 1 tbsp lemon juice from about 1/2 lemon, more to taste
- 16 oz kombucha original or plain flavor
- Ice cubes
Use a mortar and pestle to grind up the peas, mint, and lemon juice into a puree. You could also use a blender or food processor.
Gather 2 old fashioned glasses or 8 oz glasses of your choice. Spoon half of the puree into each glass. Pour 8 oz kombucha into each glass. Add ice cubes, and garnish with fresh mint leaves, lemon slices, and/or whole peas. Enjoy!
- Nutrition facts will vary depending on the type of kombucha used.
- These are best enjoyed right away.
Serving: 1drink | Calories: 31kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 88mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 277IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg