Shamrock Mint Banana Smoothie
A vegan spin on the traditional shamrock shake! This smoothie is creamy and delicious, with no added sugar.
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk the kind on the can
- 1 banana frozen works best
- 1 large handful spinach
- 1/8 tsp peppermint extract more to taste
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Dark chocolate shaved, for garnish
In a blender, combine all ingredients except chocolate, and blend until smooth. If you used a fresh banana instead of a frozen one, you may want to add ice to make it colder. Garnish with shaved or chopped dark chocolate. Enjoy!
- Using full-fat coconut milk is key to making this smoothie resemble a shamrock shake. You can, however, sub any type of milk if you don't have coconut milk on hand.
- Other topping ideas include shredded coconut and chocolate chips.
- A little bit of peppermint extract goes a long way. I recommend starting with exactly 1/8 teaspoon (measure it out) and then adding more if desired.
Serving: 1smoothie | Calories: 562kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 49g | Saturated Fat: 43g | Sodium: 54mg | Potassium: 1087mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 2889IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 70mg | Iron: 9mg