- 3 medium golden beets - or 6 small
- 1 cup kale - finely chopped
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup goat cheese - crumbled
For the dressing:
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp rosemary - fresh, finely chopped
To prepare the beets, trim and scrub each one. Run them through a spiralizer.
In a large bowl, combine the spiralized beets, finely chopped kale leaves, pumpkin seeds, and goat cheese crumbles.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the dressing. Add salt and pepper to taste, and perhaps more rosemary if desired. Drizzle over the salad and mix until coated. Enjoy!
Serving: 0g | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg