Salmon Quinoa Patties
These patties are ideal for an easy weeknight meal, or on top of a salad for lunch. Make them ahead of time and freeze for a healthy dose of fish whenever you need it!
Servings 8 patties
- 12 oz wild salmon canned or freshly cooked with the skin removed
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 3 tablespoon fresh chives chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoon dried minced onions * can use ¼ cup fresh chopped onion
- 1 egg beaten
- Sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray baking sheet lightly with cooking oil.
Flake salmon in a mixing bowl.
Add quinoa, chives, lemon juice, mustard, and minced onions. Gently mix together.
Pour in egg and stir until mixture becomes a little sticky. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Shape into 8 patties and place on baking sheet.
Bake patties for 25-30 minutes or until fully cooked through the middle.
Serving: 1burger | Calories: 103kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 56mg | Sodium: 236mg | Potassium: 217mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 106IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 134mg | Iron: 1mg