Sweet Strawberry Rhubarb Salsa
This tart and sweet salsa is delicious and versatile! Serve it with white fish or pork chops, or on its own with pita chips. A perfect recipe for late spring and summer.
Servings 3 cups
- 2 rhubarb stalks sliced lengthwise and then thinly sliced into pieces, about 1 cup
- 2 cups strawberries diced, about 10 large
- 1/2 cup red onion finely chopped
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp lime juice from 1/2 lime, more to taste
- Sea salt to taste
Combine rhubarb, strawberries, and red onion in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the olive oil, honey, and lime juice. Drizzle on salsa and stir until coated. Add salt, and perhaps a little sugar, to taste. Enjoy!
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 154kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 284mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 35IU | Vitamin C: 63mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 1mg