This light and delicious sheet pan radishes and salmon meal makes the perfect dinner for springtime! It’s colorful, easy to prepare, and very nutritious.
Doesn’t this photo just scream sunshine and springtime?! It’s hard to believe I actually took this on a gloomy 30-somethin’-degree day in Minneapolis. That was today…not a recipe testing day in March ;-).
The good news is that this combination, Sheet Pan Dill Radishes and Salmon, is delicious in any weather! You can have it on a cold spring evening or for a summertime supper.
I haven’t focused on radishes in a while, and I’m not sure why. They are so dang tasty! I love their subtle bite, and have no problem eating a whole bunch with some fresh hummus in one sitting. Roasting radishes takes away some of their bite, but not all of it.
Radishes make every dish pop with their vibrant reddish-pink hue. For that reason alone, I’ve found myself incorporating them into more of my foods. Because isn’t pretty food just a lot more fun to eat? (And it’s usually more nutritious too!)
You probably already know how much I love sheet pan meals, especially ones with salmon (re: my Maple Dijon Salmon and Brussels … hey, at least I’m consistent)! Since I know a lot of you appreciate quick and easy meals that are still healthy and delicious, I’ve been working on creating more of these one pan kind of meals!
So, here you are! Make this Sheet Pan Dill Radishes and Salmon for a quick weeknight meal or add it to your meal prep routine. I served mine with some skyr yogurt (hiding under those radishes!). You can even add a whole grain or starchy vegetable to make this a more complete meal. Peas would be a great addition!
More Sheet Pan Meals
Love this easy dinner? Check out some of my other sheet pan recipes:
- Honey Mustard Brussels Sprouts and Chickpea Bowls
- Sheet Pan Delicata Squash and Chicken
- Sheet Pan Orange Glazed Salmon and Broccolini
- Baked Feta with Vegetables and Chickpeas
Did you make this recipe? I’d love to hear how you liked it! Leave a rating using the stars on the recipe card or in the comments section.
Sheet Pan Dill Radishes and Salmon
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash and rinse the radishes then pat dry. Trim the ends. Slice each radish in half, or leave whole, depending on the size. In a small bowl, toss the radishes with olive oil, dill, salt and pepper.
- Transfer the radishes to the baking sheet. Make room for the salmon fillets in the middle of the baking sheet. Brush the fillets lightly with olive oil, and season with dill, salt and pepper to your liking. Bake for 20 minutes until the salmon flakes with a fork and the radishes are tender.
- Enjoy! Serve with yogurt and lemon zest.
Have a wonderful evening! – Lizzie