Today is a big day. I’m feeling nostalgic, a little sad, excited, and scared all at the same time. Why?
Well, it’s my last day as a clinical dietitian. I learned so much in this job and am thankful for the opportunity, but am over the moon excited for pursuing full-time entrepreneurship. The Veg World is one of my very favorite things in life, and I’m so excited to give my all to this community.
So if you’ve noticed that I’ve been a little slow on posting new recipes and blog posts, know that I won’t be anymore! I have lots of veggie goodness coming your way.
Starting with this One Pan Bok Choy Mango Stir Fry. It’s the perfect meal for a weeknight dinner, and it’s exploding with flavor. I have yet to feature bok choy in a recipe on the blog, and I’ve been brainstorming the best way to incorporate this pretty green all spring.
I found the most adorable baby bok choy in the store the other day and knew that it was the perfect time to add a bok choy recipe to the Veg World library!
You all know I like to make Asian-style recipes so I just couldn’t help myself with this one! This One Pan Bok Choy Mango Stir Fry is a combination of bell peppers, fresh mango, and bok choy leaves all simmered in a honey ginger soy sauce.
I even added some edamame to really complete the dish!
If you are looking for more Asian-style vegetable recipes, check out:
One Pan Bok Choy Mango Stir Fry
- 5 heads baby bok choy - washed and ends sliced off
- 1 mango - washed and peeled, sliced into thin strips
- 1 green bell pepper - washed and sliced into thin strips
- 1 cup edamame - cooked
- In a small bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the sauce. Reserve for later use.
- Heat some olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the bok choy and mango and pepper slices. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 7 to 8 minutes or until slightly tender.
- Add the edamame and sauce. Cook for another 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender enough for your liking.
- Serve warm over brown rice or quinoa (optional). Garnish with sesame seeds to taste. Enjoy!
Pin now to make later!
Happy Wednesday! And cheers to a new chapter.