This simple jalapeno lime dressing recipe is equal parts sweet and spicy and has just five ingredients! Drizzle it over salads, grilled veggies, fresh fruit, and more.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, see my affiliate disclosure.
My latest salad dressing creation, this Honey Lime Jalapeno Dressing, quite literally adds some spice! But as the name suggests, it’s also sweet and zesty.
I love the flavor profile, and I’m already thinking of so many different ways to use it. If you’re like me and want to try something new for your summer recipes, I think you’ll love this jalapeno vinaigrette.
Be sure to check out the Sweet and Spicy Watermelon Salad with Feta and Mint while you’re here. It uses this dressing!
- Start with the ingredient amounts listed in the recipe card, but feel free to adjust according to your taste preferences. I made the dressing with one jalapeno, but you can add two for more spice.
- I recommend using olive oil or avocado oil for this dressing for best taste.
- To make this recipe vegan, omit the honey and use white sugar instead.
- You can store jalapeno lime dressing in an airtight container in the fridge for 3 to 4 days. Shake well before using.
- Although the recipe uses a blender, you can also finely chop the jalapeno and whisk it together with the other ingredients. Yum!
Ways to Use Jalapeno Lime Dressing
From taco salads to grilled fish, veggie skewers, and even fresh fruit, the opportunities are endless. Here are my favorite ways to use this recipe:
- Drizzled on top of mango, pineapple, papaya, or other summer fruits for a sweet and spicy snack
- Used in place of the avocado dressing in my Sweet Potato Black Bean Meal Prep Bowls
- Tossed with spiralized cucumber or zucchini
- Drizzled onto tacos or burritos
I’d love to hear how you like this recipe! Rate/review using the stars on the recipe card or in the comments, and follow the Veg World on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest. Looking for something totally different? Browse the recipe library.
Honey Jalapeno Lime Dressing
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Taste and adjust seasonings as desired. Alternatively, you can chop the jalapeno into tiny pieces and whisk it into the other ingredients in a small bowl. Store in an airtight container and chill before serving for best taste.
- For more spice, use 2 jalapenos.
- To make vegan, sub granulated sugar for honey.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 3 to 4 days. Shake well before using.
Enjoy this dressing! – Lizzie