This fresh mango salsa recipe is made with red bell pepper and jalapeno! It’s sweet, slightly spicy, and full of flavor, making it a delicious snack and condiment.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, see my affiliate disclosure.
Happy SUMMER!!!! This really is my favorite time of year. The weather is amazing, everyone is in a good mood, and ALL of the best produce is about to be in peak season.
I’m also so pumped that we will have 15 hours of daylight through July 23rd here! This is what makes Minnesota winters worth it…quote me on that in 6 months, ok?
This Jalapeno, Bell Pepper, and Mango Salsa is one of my favorite recipes to make on hot summer days. It’s SO refreshing and includes not one, but TWO, peppers. While the mango adds sweetness, the peppers add a delicious crunch and a little spicy kick!
I also include a secret ingredient in my mango salsa recipe that doesn’t show up in most other ones. Dillweed! It adds great flavor, I promise. Finish it all off with a squeeze of lime, and you’ve got a delicious snack or topping for fish!
How to Make Mango Salsa
- Dice up all of the ingredients. If you want some tips on how to cut a mango, check out the post I wrote on this topic for Healthline. A mango splitter makes the process really easy and is helpful if you eat a lot of mangoes!
- Mix them together in a bowl, add some lime juice, and enjoy! Enjoy it with tortilla chips, on top of tacos or bowls, or served alongside fish.
Mango salsa is best enjoyed right away or after a couple hours of refrigeration so that the flavors can meld together. Leftovers will last for 3 to 5 days in the fridge, but it may get soggy over time.
If you’re looking for another veggie dish featuring mango, check out my Avocado Mango Green Smoothie with Spinach, Mango Corn Salsa with Black Beans, Mango Cucumber Salad, and One Pan Bok Choy Mango Stir Fry!
If you make this recipe, I’d love to hear how you like it. Please rate/review using the stars on the recipe card or in the comments section. While you’re here, sign up for the weekly newsletter.
Jalapeno, Bell Pepper, and Mango Salsa
- 1 mango - peeled and diced
- 1 jalapeno - deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper - diced
- 1/2 cup red onion - diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro - finely chopped
- 1.5 tsp dillweed - dried
- 1 lime - juiced
- Salt - to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix until well combined. You may choose to add more or less of the seasonings or ingredients to taste. Enjoy!
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Enjoy your weekend! – Lizzie