Please the vegetable lovers in your life with a veggie-centric gift! From kitchen gadgets to non-kitchen essentials, this Holiday Gift Guide for the Vegetable Lover has something for every budget and style.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my affiliate disclosure.
Happy December, veggie enthusiasts!
I’m so excited to put up my updated gift guide for the 2019 holiday season. Whether you use it to purchase a gift for yourself or to get gift ideas for fellow vegetable lovers, I hope that you find it helpful!
This Holiday Gift Guide for the Vegetable Lover is broken down into two categories: Kitchen Necessities and Non-Kitchen Essentials. Under each of these categories, I identify which gifts cost less than $20, less than $50, and over $50 and above.
All of these gifts have one thing in common: they help people cook, eat, celebrate, or learn more about veggies.
In the past few holiday seasons, I have picked gifts for my family and friends that support a hobby or passion and facilitate an experience. To me, nurturing or inspiring someone’s interest in cooking is truly the best gift of all…for both the body and the mind.
So without further adieu, let’s get to the guide. I have personally used most of these products, and the Veg World wouldn’t exist without a lot of them. Enjoy!
These would all be great stocking stuffers!
- Julienne Peeler — Want to make perfect julienne cuts for slaws, salads, and more? Having a julienne peeler can help you prep beautiful veggie cuts in no time!
- European Scouring Pads — These things are amazing! Will, my mom, and I first discovered them at a local museum gift shop, and we all love how effective they are. They can clean any pot, pan, or surface, and don’t hold onto water like sponges.
- Silicone Garlic Roller — My brother-in-law introduced me to this amazing kitchen gadget, and I haven’t peeled garlic with my fingers since. You can roll several garlic cloves at once to remove the skin, without getting that lingering smell on your fingertips.
- Beeswax Food Wraps — These sustainable wraps are actually on my own Christmas list. They can help you cut back on single-use food wraps, and they look so pretty!
- Mesh Produce Bags — These reusable bags can help you store your favorite veggies.
- 5-Blade Spiralizer — I have this on my gift guide every year! It’s just such a fun gift, and has become a kitchen essential for me. You can make “noodles” out of almost every vegetable with this tool.
- Vegetable Steamer Basket — For a quick and simple way to cook veggies, a steamer basket is the way to go! This would be a great gift for young adults or recent college graduates, who may be cooking in small apartment kitchens.
- Mandoline and Slicing Set — A good mandoline is a kitchen essential for any veggie lover! This tool can help you make perfectly thin slices of any vegetable to make chips, salads, and more. Plus, the OXO mandoline set includes graters and other slicing tools.
- Souper Cubes — Freezing veggie soups just got a whole lot easier. Use these cubes to freeze single portions of your meal prep soups! When you’re hungry, pop one out and heat it up.
- Lunchbots Stainless Steel Lunchbox — Bring all your veggie-loaded meals to work in this sleek container.
- Dutch Oven — Use this versatile tool to make soups, risottos, and even breads. I have it on my personal Christmas list, so you’ll have plenty of Veg World dutch oven recipes to look forward to if you get one too :-).
- Vitamix E310 — This is my all-time favorite kitchen tool, and it will always have a place on a gift guide for the vegetable lover. A Vitamix is the gift that keeps on giving…I learn something new it can do every month! This model, in particular, is short enough to fit underneath kitchen cabinets.
- Himalayan Salt Block — We received this gift from Will’s brother and his wife last year, and we love how it makes the most flavorful veggies! It’s great for “seasoned” cooks who are open to different ways to prep vegetables. You can use it on the grill or in the oven.
- Fruit Laptop Decals — Although these are technically not veggies, they are one of the best gifts I have ever received (from my brother)! They’re so fun and playful, and look great with the Mac apple.
- Veggie Socks — Because, why not?! They’re just so fun!
- The Flavor Matrix — My in-laws gifted me this beautiful, interesting book. It’s a fantastic reference for any home chef!
- Run Fast, Eat Slow — This has become one of my favorite cookbooks over the past few years. And the recipes are great for non-runners too!
- Tomato Leaf Scented Candle — Enjoy the smells of your summer garden all year round!
- White Birch and Mint Candle – Paddywax candles are incredible. They have the most unique scents, and this mint one is my favorite!
Want a recommendation for something you don’t see on here? Leave a comment and I’ll add it to the list! And remember, telling your fellow veggie lovers about the Veg World counts as a gift too ;-)!